£60000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Backend Developer Scala, Clojure, Golang, Functional Programming, TDD, Agile
Do you have experience in functional programming or you would like to learn it?
Do you have a degree from a BS educational background OR software engineering experience?
Are you based in London or are you willing to relocate?
If you answered yes to those questions read more below and apply!
My client provides customers with investment solutions that grow and protect their wealth with innovative technology and maximum transparency. They have created an extremely innovative, forward thinking technology environment where developers are encouraged to use the best tool for the job. In terms of Functional Programming they have adopted Scala, following best practices / approaches through TDD, DDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and much more.
If you are an Engineer / Developer with at least 5 years' experience using Java with some commercial or personal functional programming experience you could be a great fit for the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A passion for functional programming, Scala in its different paradigms and styles
* Knowledge about REST APIs and of other API styles
* Continuous integration and ideally continuous delivery experience
* TDD and DDD environment
* Excellent understanding of agile principles and methodologies
Nice to have skills and experience:
* Experience of mentoring junior developers
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration