£45000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
User Experience, User Interface, Digital, Product Design, Conceptual, Typography, Sketch, Axure - Senior Level UX/UI Designer is required for a highly successful Digital Agency based in Central London.
We are seeking a Senior level UX/UI Designer with a proven background in UX and UI Design to work within this exciting organisation across a range of innovative projects. You will have a strong understanding of information architecture, hierarchy, and UX design principles in general, as well as having a passion for User Experience and a drive to use your outstanding visual skills to deliver the very best projects.
You will be responsible for creating intuitive user interfaces and customer experiences for customers, staff and users of multiple digital products, along with producing quality concept sketches, wireframes, prototypes, interaction specs and other artefacts to support an effective product development process.
You will be leading your projects, promoting user-centered design within the business and creating incredible experiences across a range of consumer facing multi-channel products as well as executing the supporting visual designs.
You will possess:
- Extensive experience working as a UX/UI Designer
- Proven experience designing across multiple platforms
- Prototyping experience including Sketch, InVision, etc.
- A design portfolio to showcase your skills
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Very strong visual skills
- Experience working within an Agency environment would be beneficial although not essential
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Digital Agency alongside an outstanding team and the successful Designer will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, along with genuine opportunities for personal and career development.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.