8 months ago
Senior Ops Engineer/ Dev Ops/ Web Ops- UK Wide
As a Senior Ops Engineer you'll be responsible for leading teams to design, automate, build and operation of significant components as part of a digital service platform. It's a fast-paced environment so it is important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions.
* Experience designing, building, testing, automating and operating significant components within a modern digital service platform.
* Experience of applying industry best practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components in relation to security, scalability and performance.
* Able to recommend designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, cost-effective and minimise lock-in.
* Proficient in use of automation tooling to implement a modern Continuous Delivery process for releasing software for releasing software to production.
* Proficient in the debugging and troubleshooting of digital services.
* Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation and advocating MVP.
* Proficient in the use of public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
* Mentoring of junior team members
* Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentation to a technical audience.
* Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and with wider non-technical audiences
* Experience of cloud-native SaaS and PaaS technologies.