£55000 - £58000 per annum
7 months ago
PHP / Symfony2, 3 & 4 / OOP / NoSQL / MongoDB / CI / Jenkins / Travis / TDD / Agile / Scrum / Kanban - London
PHP Engineer, OOP, NoSQL, TDD, Continuous Integration, Agile - Permanent, experienced PHP Engineers are required for a very technical, global company.
We are looking for experienced PHP Developers to join a market leading Technology Company, working within a team of highly skilled developers, within an agile development environment, delivering high quality technical solutions for an enterprise level organisation in London.
You will preserve and improve existing systems as well as applications. You will build intelligent back-end solutions and bind them to front-end infrastructure.
You will possess:
* Working experience of PHP / OOP Experience with modern MVC frameworks - ideally Symfony2 as a minimum, however will get the chance to work with Symfony4
* Extensive knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB)
* Strong experience of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
* Experience working within an Agile environment (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban)
* Good understanding of event driven architecture
* Good communication skills and friendly attitude
To apply, please forward your CV to immediate consideration.