Birmingham, West Midlands
8 months ago
Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Birmingham - Romote work available!
Senior level Software Developers are required for this outstanding and forward thinking organisation based in Birmingham.
Percentage of remote work is available in this position.
Do you class yourself as a true technologist?
Although perhaps trained in one main programming language, would you like the ability to broaden your skills and become more of a polyglot Developer?
Do you thrive on creating the very best possible software solution?
We are looking for passionate, technology driven, Senior level Developers/Engineers with proven experience of design and development across multiple layers of an application and who would be keen to work within a JVM environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Microservices and GiT along with experience of SQL and/or NoSQL databases and solid experience within an Agile TDD/BDD environment.
You will possess;
- Proven extensive experience of one or more of the programming languages (Java/.Net/C#/Scala/Ruby)
- Exposure to JVM based languages such as Java, Groovy and/or Scala is ideal
- Experience working within an Agile TDD/BDD environment
- Relational databases and SQL experience (Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL)
- NoSQL databases experience is ideal although not essential
- Good understanding of software/enterprise design patterns
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Techniques experience
- Familiarity with cloud platforms
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading UK-based digital consultancy where you will not only work alongside some truly great techies, but also get the opportunity to work on ground breaking, enterprise level projects with some of the UK's biggest and best organisations.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right Developers - To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.