£80000 - £95000 per annum
15 days ago
Keywords: (Connected Mobility, Big Data, Cloud Intelligence, IOT, Global Applications, Native Apps, Web, Mobile, Agile, Scrum, Wireframe, User Flows, Lead, Management)
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000
A unique opportunity is available for an experienced and successful Senior UX Designer to join an global, award winning organisation to work on the next generation of innovative, ground-breaking and life-changing products and services.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company where you can genuinely make a difference within society with what you do, be a part of something new and help to pioneer revolutionary innovations within a Start-Up culture but with the security of a long-established, global and industry leading company.
The right candidate for this role will already be a successful pioneer within the field of UX Design, with a passion for User Centred Design and a desire to break new technological grounds. You will aspire to create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use the products and services you design.
As a Senior UX Designer you will be responsible for the strategic and visual design of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services. You will be responsible for designing global-scale applications and services that will enable users to engage in never-before-seen ways.
You will also be responsible for people managing, helping to mentor and develop a team of talented professionals.
* Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to design to development handoff
* Thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions
* Work alongside a talented team of developers to build world-class applications and services.
* Work as part of a team-oriented, Agile software environment
* Participate in designing a visual system that will enable rapid and scalable application design in the future.
* Participate in larger design community including conferences, open source contribution etc.
* Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers
* Experience with complex web and native applications
* Experience creating wireframes, user & process flows and site maps
* Understanding of design decisions across multiple platforms and screen sizes
* Experience of working with web and mobile developers
* A user centred approach to design thinking
* Ability to explain your thoughts on usability, engagement, business/user needs etc
* People management, develop skillsets of other designers (mentoring and growing a team)
* Ideally experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience working in Sketch and illustration capability would be a benefit
* A background in product design would be beneficial