£60000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
UX, Design, Wireframing, user-first, Web, Agile, Product - We are looking for a Senior Level UX Designer to join an exciting new company within a large and well known group - based in Central London
We are looking for a UX Designer who is a creative thinker, passionate about tech and happy to participate in the larger design community. In this role you will lead the strategic and visual design of large scale applications and will be responsible for designing new and ground breaking global applications and services.
The company is part of a highly successful Global organisation that has been created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience. You'll be work side-by-side with a talented team, as part of Agile software engineering environment and live the start-up culture.
You will possess;
* Extensive commercial UX Design experience
* Proven experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
* Production experience within complex web and native applications
* Strong grasp of design decisions across multiple platforms and screen sizes
* A user-first approach to design thinking
* Ability to explain your thoughts on usability, engagement, business / user needs and effectiveness and help grow the skillsets of other designers
* People management experience - mentoring and growing a team comes easily to you
* Experience within Sketch and illustration capability is preferred although not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity to join not only a Global and well known brand, but also a new and unique business with a real quality start up feel, where you will be able to utilise and build on your design experience to truly get job satisfaction and enhance your career.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.