about 1 year ago
Software - Project/Account Manager - York, North Yorkshire
Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Software - Project/Account Manager is required for this leading and forward thinking organisation based in York, North England - Commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Wakefield, Doncaster, Goole, Hull, Thirsk, Wetherby, Northallerton and Selby.
Are you passionate about software project delivery?
Do you have experience of account management, managing the full relationship of external customers across both project and beyond?
Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile and Waterfall practices?
Excellent, keep reading..!
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager with specific experience within Account Management to join this outstanding team, delivering high quality products and services to enterprise level organisations.
You will have experience working alongside both technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels, and as such will be able to articulate all forms of concepts in a succinctly and professional way.
The team you will manage consists of passionate technical specialists who are driving the brand's pioneering software solutions. It will be your responsibility to ensure delivery; on time, budget and brief as well as manage and develop the ongoing relationship with the customer as their main point of contact and Account Manager.
You will possess:
- Proven Project Management and Account Management experience
- Extensive delivery experience of technical software projects
- Solid understanding of Agile and Waterfall principles and tools
- Experience managing and leading cross-functional teams
- Exposure to P&L forecasting and cost management
- Knowledge of railway industry is highly desirable although not essential
- Fluency in any language other than English is ideal
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to not only utilise your experience, but also to help grow your career with a rapidly expanding and fast-paced company!
To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.