28 days ago
Software Quality Analyst - Manual, Automated Testing, API, Postman - Liverpool, North West - An exciting opportunity has become available with a hugely successful business based in Liverpool - Commutable from Greater Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Liverpool, Warrington, Southport, Chester, Wigan and Runcorn, Crewe, Stoke and Blackpool.
We are working with a company who are recognised as one of the leading ecommerce businesses in the UK. They have quickly established themselves as a global brand and in preparation for what is hoped to be another record breaking year, need a Software Quality Analyst to come on board and join their QA Team.
* Proven manual and automation testing experience
* Proven experience with manual and automated test execution including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting
* Experience and success with the use of test automation tools
* Broad knowledge of hardware and software platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux, mainframe);
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Technical Skills - Java, Selenium, GIT/SVN, JIRA/Rally, Jenkins/TeamCity, SoapUI, Postman, Cucumber, Gherkin, UFT, ALM/Bugzilla, SQL
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the largest ecommerce organisations in the world and they are keen to build on their success. This is a company that invests in their staff's technical and career development while maintaining an inclusive culture where everyone's voice and ideas are listened to.
They offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package such as private healthcare, pension contributions, state of the art offices, wellness programs and much more
To apply, please forward your CV now or call now for more info - 0161 2409984