£50000 - £55000 per annum
19 days ago
UI DESIGNER (Native Apps, Concept, Prototype)
Keywords: (Product Design, User Interface Design, Web, Native Apps, Prototyping, Branding, Responsive, Typography, layout, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure)
Salary: £50k - £55k
Location: London (Central)
A talented UI Designer is required by one of the UK's leading technology and innovation company to join an experienced Product Design team based within their Central London offices.
You will play a part in helping to develop the user experience of native App's within their extensive portfolio of products. You will engage with like-mined creatives building products by applying agile methodologies and iterative feedback to the design process, working alongside Product Managers, UX designers and Developers to create the most user-friendly digital experiences.
* Work closely with UX team to create visually stunning and engaging user experiences
* Develop and work with the style guide to make sure UI is consistent throughout all digital
* Drive a collaborative and iterative design process to create great products
* Conceive and execute ideas
* Communicate and collaborate closely with Developers and provide feedback during development sprints
* Support the UX team in user testing and research process
* Stay up to date with industry, and wider global trends
* 3yrs+ solid product design experience creating digital products in product led companies (web and native apps).
* An eye for design and be focussed on the detail.
* Experience in applying brand on products - (ability to translate high level brand guidelines to design elements that fit with the product).
* Excellent problem-solving skills (familiarity with the technical constraints and limitations of designing for different mediums).
* You'll be skilled at responsive layouts
* Up to date with latest typography and colour theories.
* Experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch along with knowledge of prototyping tools (such as Axure, Invision, Marvel, Framer.js).
* Experience in rapid prototyping and capable of building usable and relevant prototypes to demonstrate your concepts.
* Experience working with developers to translate your designs into real products on mobile and web. Any knowledge of basic HTML and CSS will be a benefit but not essential.