Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
You will be responsible for developing web applications and components in a clean format producing DRY code, improving the performance of pages and working both as a team player and individual.
You must possess:
- Proven experience of HTML5
- Extensive experience with Responsive Web Design and CSS
- Any TDD experience with Jasmine, Karma, CasperJS or similar would be beneficial
- CMS experience would be a bonus
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations working on high level projects.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidate.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.