about 2 months ago
UR, UX, Digital, Agile - User Researcher - London
UR, UX, Digital, Agile, Information Architecture - User Researcher is required for a highly Agile focused organisation based in London (other locations considered including but not limited to, Manchester)
We require an experienced User Researcher with a proven background in planning, developing and conducting user research for large scale digital solutions, using concept and prototype testing as well as guerrilla research.
Our client are a unique, highly successful digital consultancy, based in Manchester and London, with high profile clients across the UK. They bring together design, data science and software engineering professionals to deliver new products for their customers across the UK. This diverse set of capabilities means that no two projects are the same. They undertake transformative projects with a collaborative approach and they work with their customers employing Agile and Lean principles to support decision making, build understanding and ultimately deliver the right service to users. They are passionate about delivery and curious about new innovations in digital. Their teams seek to fail fast to accelerate learning making experimentation safe.
You will possess;
- Proven User Research experience in a digital team (2+ years)
- Good understanding of UX, information architecture, interaction design and visual design principles
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative and qualitative research methods (requirements gathering, prototype testing, guerrilla research etc.)
- Experience of wireframing and creating visual comps
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading organisations, working on high level and business critical projects. Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.