£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
UX/UI Designer / User Experience / User Interface - Sketch, InVision, Adobe - is required for this highly successful and well known organisation based in Central London - Commutable from Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, Reading , Farnborough, Crawley, Maidstone, Luton, Brighton, Orpington and Reigate.
I am working with a market leading, global e-commerce business that is looking for a skilled Designer with experience across User Experience / Interactions (sketching, wireframes, user journey, and interaction strategy) and Visual Design (good eye for detail).
As the sole Designer of this team you will have a lot of autonomy of the design strategy, direction, almost having free reign to put your ideas into action. You will be working closely with creative developers as well as back-end developers to bring these ideas and journeys to life.
You will possess good experience working in web environments, e-commerce would be ideal, however not essential.
- 2/3 years of UX / UI / Visual Design experience
- Well versed in wireframing/prototyping
- Experience across all areas of UX and design process including AB testing desirable
- Any e-commerce/retail experience would be seen as a big plus or willingness to develop in that space
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a talented and motivated team. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of circa £45,000 + strong benefits package as well as outstanding working environment where the latest technologies are fully embraced.
Please send your CV for immediate review.