£55000 - £60000 per annum
5 days ago
KEYWORDS: (60% UX, 40% UI, User Experience, Interface Design, Product, Agile, Lean, Research, Testing, Workshops, Surveys, Ideation, Prototyping, Responsive Web, Mobile, App)
SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000
An experienced UX/UI Designer is required by one of the UK's leading Digital platforms who are currently in a period of rapid growth and global expansion. This is an excellent time to join the award winning brand and make a real difference with your contributions to their product suite as their success continues to grow.
* Design end-to-end user experience in a team an in collaboration with Product & Engineering to create truly innovative software products.
* Work on projects that apply Agile and lean methodologies, working closely with stakeholders to understand problems and develop solutions.
* Plan and execute user research, usability testing, facilitate workshops and surveys.
* Map experiences, ideation, prototyping and user testing.
* Communicating and presenting ideas to the design team and key stakeholders.
* Creating fully-annotated UX specifications to provide instruction and guidance.
* Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice.
* The UX/UI split will roughly be 60% UX and 40 % UI .
* Circa 5+ yrs commercial design experience and a portfolio showcasing work.
* UX - know how to conduct user research, plan and facilitate workshops, run surveys, prioritise insights and are up-to-date with best practices design in the industry.
* Experience with UX tools such as - Sketch, Axure, Adobe CC, InVision, Zeplin etc
* Experience with rapid-prototyping technology and Jira
* Have Design Sprint or other group brainstorming expertise would be ideal
* Experience of tackling ambiguous design problems, combining intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution.
* A clear thinker and persuasive communicator with an ability to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders and users to gather feedback.
* Have excellent organisational, time, communication, and project management skills.
* Any knowledge or experience of 3D software, VR/AR or VFX and media production processes is an advantage but not essential.