£40000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
I am looking for a mid-level UX/UI Designer for an exciting, business critical project based in London.
I am working with a market leading, global e-commerce company based in London. This award winning company are looking for an experienced Designer with broad skill-set, across User Experience / Interactions (Think sketching, wireframes, user journey, and interaction strategy) and Visual Design (great eye for detail).
As the sole Designer of this team you will have A LOT of autonomy of the design strategy, direction, almost having free reign to put your ideas into action. You will be working closely with creative developers as well as back-end developers to bring these ideas and journeys to life.
You WILL have a lot of experience working in web environments, e-commerce would be ideal, however not essential.
Skills for the role:
- Proven and extensive UX / UI / Visual Design experience
- Facilitating requirement gathering workshops experience
- Experience of wire-framing and creating visual comps
- Exposure to front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and/or JQuery
- User testing experience
- Familiarity with sketching, persona creation, impact mapping, service design, usability, rapid prototyping and responsive design
- Any exposure to designing graphics would be beneficial
- Any e-commerce/retail experience is desirable
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (Lean UX, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD)
Please send your CV for immediate review.