8 months ago
This is a rare opportunity to join the global marketing department of a multi-award winning media company with a host of world renowned brands at their impressive central London headquarters.
This role involves the creation of video and motion graphics materials in-house as well as proving creative input for externally produced materials too.
You will need to be a free thinker able to conceptualize, innovate and inspire with creative solutions for motion and video.
You will join a creative team who produce a wide variety of projects that include branding, print, digital, Social and Motion projects for clients around the world. Work includes a mix of major B2B and B2C campaigns.
* Develop creative treatments and produce short form video for use in marketing and social media.
* Create treatments, write scripts, create mood boards and mood reels
* Review and log materials, edit clip segments together
* Select and source music, source graphics, effects and produce formatted output files.
* Attend and provide direction on video shoots.
* Produce voiceovers, specialist motion graphics work, editing and camera work as required.
* Offer pre-production advice for shoots and post production to provide the most effective solutions and workflow for creative projects.
* Creating motion graphics using appropriate software (e.g. After Effects etc).
* Working directly with clients and stakeholders
* Collaborating with the rest of the Creative Team on the video elements of cross-media campaigns.
* Commercial experience within an In-house, Agency, Production Studio or similar editing environment, producing and editing Video.
* Experience of producing and editing short and medium form material such as trailers, promos and behind-the-scenes materials.
* Experience of digital video formats, management and production.
* Ability to develop and implement creative ideas.
* Knowledgeable and passionate about media, digital and social platforms and broadcasting.
* Knowledge and interest of emerging trends and culture within the creative community.
* Video editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro(preferred), Final Cut Pro or AVID
* Adobe After Effects experience to create motion graphics assets and post production effects to a high standard of finish.
* Production experience i.e. creative development and filming techniques, audio production, grading and motion graphics.
* Desirable, advantageous and helpful (but not essential) Cinema 4D or other 3D animation software, Photoshop, Audio mixing software, video camera operation, video direction experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading entertainment companies that offers unique career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.